Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

urgent help on slide down menu in javascript

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishikha

Programmer
Mar 22, 2002
IN
hi frens,

I want to show the slide down menu on my page.for this i am using the script given at this link.but i want some modifications in this script.

Is there is any way in this script by which i am able to show only the options of one button at a time.i.e if i move the mouse on some other button it pulls up the options of other button if any open at that time.at a time only one button is open that is what i want

urgent help needed
Thanx in advance
ishikha

Here is a link to recent thread:

thread216-736268

Using the (very straightforward) code posted on that thread you ought to be able to achieve everything you have asked.

Jeff

hi,

That script is not going to solve my problem.yah it is working in that way what i want.but i want that functionality in my script.i want to show the menu sliding.that is it open the options by sliding down like it is showing in my script not all of sudden.if anybody is having any other script of sliding down menu then pls help me.

ishikha

hi,

yah i go through that site also but on that site there is no sliding down menu.All the menus given on that site will shows the options all of a sudden not slowly like in my script.

ishikha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back