Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Urgent: Exchange 2000 Workflow Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2193988

MIS
Aug 2, 2003
HK
Hi

My company is running workflow application which developed by using Exchange 2000 workflow engine. However when we applied the Exchange POST SP3 on our exchange 2000 server.
The workflow fail when I click submit button. Exchange 2000 generated the following error message in the event log.

Workflow event sink error [event: OnSyncSave, URL: <>]: Unable to initialize IExStoreEventInfo object, possibly due to URL generation failure.

Please help
Thanks

Raymond

Just a quick question, did you ENTIRELY disable any antivirus apps during the SP3 install?
If not, re-apply with AV disabled.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all. Please specify details.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
[/sub]

Hi
We do not disable any antivirus apps during the SP3.

Will it cause any problem? The workflow Application work fine under SP3

Thanks
Raymond

Disabling any Antivirus is ALWAYS one of the first recommendations of Microsoft for any install, upgrade r patch.
AV programs lock files, or check activity on file changes constantly, and that may disturb the installation.

Disable the AV and re-apply SP3.

Marc

Hi

I have asked my engineer and they told me that during the installation the process automatically disable the anti-virus program.

Raymond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back