Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Uploading. There must be a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonwiz

Technical User
Feb 28, 2002
US
I'm trying to upload a Publisher created website to free space on from my internet service provider. Six months ago I paid a guy $75 to do this for me, but there must be a way to do this without paying someone else. I know the program is the pits for websites, but it's just a little personal page. Can someone give me step by step instructions how to proceed? Right now it is still saved as a publisher file.
Thanks.

First of all $75.00 is way too much to spend everytime you need to upload to your site. A program to do this yourself costs less than $40.00.

Second - SERIOUSLY think about dumping Publisher as you web site tool. If you have your own URL, you'll need to get something to make your site, but there are some really good hosts that give you the tools for free.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but i don't check this forum very often since it doesn't get much traffic. I have a website that might help. I make somple web sites, but also help people make their own for free or at least very cheap. Jon Holmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back