Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrading to CS1k rel 6 cc7 3rd Party App using RTD API SDK stopped 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac99aa

IS-IT--Management
Jun 1, 2011
NZ
recently upgraded and a 3rd party app we have been using for sometime to monitor Agent call quality stopped
The calls that are failing are
nRet = NIrtd_getNameCacheforDataColumn(&m_AuthInfo,NIrtd_AGENT_AGENT_ID;
nRet = NIrtd_getNameCacheforDataColumn(&m_AuthInfo,NIrtd_AGENT_AND_SKILLSET);
The error received is:
60039 NIrtd_eAGENTLIST_GET Failed to get agent name cache.

We have upgraded the version of RTD SDK to version 7.0

Anyone experienced something similar, know what has changed or what might cause the error.

Have a call in with the vendor and devconnect but patience is not my strong point

I think you should contact the supplier (again) of the 3th party software. If Avaya changed something in there software (And there are very big changes between cc6 and cc7 in the core) it's the 3th party's responsibility to make there software compatible with the new CC software.

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

Problem resolved with a Patch upgrade from Avaya via Devconnect

Can someone please help me out on this, I am having exactly the same problem, but the Avaya implementation is CC7,

Any help is well appreciated and you can send me tip to my e-mail
"senatorsegun@yahoo.com"

Thanks

Hello mac99aa

Can I please have the details of the software patch you used, because I do not know how to go about solving this issue.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back