Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade to Succession 3.0. ITG card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrToad6378

Technical User
Oct 7, 2002
US
Our vendor in say we need to install an OTM server to config the Follower/Leader so Order Pro recognizes the card.

Does anyone know of an easy way to setup Follower/Leader on the ITG card without using OTM.

I dont know of a way to program the ITG Line without OTM. If it is ITG Line 3.1 you have to use OTM Release 2.1. As far as I know you must use OTM.

You don't need to have an OTM license to make OTM running to configure ITG Trunk and Line.
You may need it only for DECT, Station Admin, Billing, ...

You must have OTM to configure ITG.

You can configure the ITG without OTM by taking the flash card off the card and putting in your laptop if you need to (corruption or you can't/don't have OTM)
It is much, much easier if you have OTM as you need to know what you are doing. ITG expert guide required. I did it once but it was a case of having to not wanting to :)

robbot, do you have the ITG expert guide. I have the installation guide.

Thanks do all that did a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back