Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade Radiant P1220-0267 udoc to Compact Flash 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

elproducto

IS-IT--Management
Feb 21, 2012
US
Hello,

I have a Radiant P1220 that is running out of room on the C drive. I attempted copying the existing uDOC drive to a Compact Flash card using Clonezilla. After copying, the POS would not boot from the Compact flash card. I read someone post on here that stated the uDOC has specific images for specific sizes of the uDOC. I guess this is why it is not booting from the CF card. I have not been able to find a bigger uDOC as these drives are obsolete. Does anyone have a specific copy method that will work, or will I just have to install a full version of XP on the CF? I would also like to attempt a clean install on the uDOC but do not have the Radiant specific images. Does anyone have one for the 1 GB uDOC drive?

Hello Elproducto,

I have the same terminal with the same problem, did you have any luck finding the 1GB uDoc image?
Thanks.

I have this image. It is for Aloha Version 6.4.26. I am not sure if that matters as it only loads Windows XPe into the machine with I would say about 683 MB.
This is a Ghost image and will work with Norton Ghost. Secondly, I have a restaurant with these images and we only added the CF cards to enable file paging and to install remote access. I hope this helps two people as it seems. Give it about an hour from this reply for the image to be accessible and complete upload.

P1220-0267 Ghost Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back