Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade R11.1.3.0 failed for SE2

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPO Thomas

Systems Engineer
Nov 1, 2022
DE
Hello community,
after the successful upgrade of primary server from R11.1.2 to R11.1.3, the secondary server abort the update via IP Office Web Manager.
I get the following error messages:
Unable to upgrade.Error: Authentication failed. on 10.145.42.10

Although the passwords are new and the same in all servers and gateways, I get the following error when synchronizing:
Security database synchronization has failed due to the following reason(s): 403:Forbidden : 10.140.42.6

Can anybody help me to find the solution? I couldn't find a solution on google and avaya-support.

Greets Thomas

Can you reset the security setting to default on the secondary and re-enter the passwords?

You can try and perform an upgrade using an 11.1.3 upgrade USB on the secondary?
Worst case is you can rebuild the secondary via an install USB with 11.1.3 and reconfigure the resiliency.

Thanks for your support. Unfortunately, resetting the security didn't help. Driving on site is not possible as it takes over 6 hours to drive. There needs to be a different solution here.

IP Office ACIS, IP Office ACSS
!!! Wish you a happy new year !!!

I have currently opened a support ticket and am hoping for a solution from there. I'll post these here.

IP Office ACIS, IP Office ACSS
!!! Wish you a happy new year !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back