Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

upgrade question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0mmUN1cAt0r

Technical User
Nov 24, 2006
GB
can i just quickly check, when upgrading a tda30 from say version 3 to version 4 is it just the psmpr file which needs udating or the dsys file aswell?

Do both to be sure,
I always upgrade with the new SD files from the Tech website and U/G the DSSYS file with the latest Maint Console

Upgrade both and make backup in case of version 3 dssys.If you wont to go back.

Hi not to sure what im doing wrong, I transfered both the psmpr file and the dsys file and then did a system reset, what I dont get is using the latest software version to upgrade the system, this doesnt seem possible as when you connect to the system it automatically detects which version the system is at and opens it up with the corresponding version of manager!?

also another question, when the system is upgraded is there any way of confirming the system is then at the intended level?

Go to Config, Slot, and click on Summary it will show the S/W versions of all cards installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back