Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

upgrade price !!!! BC10 to BC12

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince62s

Technical User
Nov 8, 2003
FR

I requested a quote from Damovo to upgrade 318 ports of BC10 to BC12 in order to get VOIP:

licence 2155 euros
implementation 3750 euros
DNA Start up 750 euros
implementation 1050 euros

plus IP licences.

This is ridiculous. Better getting a brand new PBX with voip capabilities!

anyone experiencing the same issues?

Hi vince,

if you are limited in analog ports, ask a price for mxone.
the price may seem indeed a bit high but remember that even a low level (~50 ports) ip pbx costs already 1200 euros (this is hardware only).

--------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get

You could always ask another vendor for a quote. I have heard that other vendors maybe cheaper.

I have been advised that there will soon be a very lucrative upgrade package available from Ericsson (and passed onto suppliers).. There is to be a BC13 and it will include alot of the missing IP functionality such as MNS/ADN keys on handsets. It will be free (ish) to existing BC12 users (+ engineering fees), and competitively priced from other releases.

The pricing you have been given may be expensive, i would suggest asking around and getting many quotes, and then if you wish to go ahead with one maintainer, get them to match your best quote.

Good luck
Al

[red]Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow, we're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 18:00 hours. We're coming in from the North, below their radar.[/red]
[blue]Elaine : When will you be back?[/blue]
[red]Striker : I can't tell you that? It's classified.[/red]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back