Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade micros 4.9 to 5.0 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms341

Technical User
Aug 1, 2013
KW
Dear Experts
i have problem upgrading micros 4.9 to 5.0 getting this error

3/4/2015 12:55:36 PM Could not execute statement. Index 'XAK1rpt_template_def' for table 'rpt_template_def' would not be unique SQLCODE=-196, ODBC 3 State="23000" File: "Scripts.sql" on line 26880, column 1
3/4/2015 12:55:36 PM **Error Updating Database**, Database Update Failed!
3/4/2015 12:55:36 PM Check Micros dm.log for errors.
3/4/2015 12:55:36 PM Database was upgraded successfully but failed to apply micros scripts. Try to start the service and use "DM -u" to update the database.

Do you have any custom reports with an ID lower than 10000?

we have some customize report
where i can find the ID lower than 10000

You should be able to get a list by connecting to your database with dbisql and running: "select * from micros.rpt_template_def where rpt_template_seq < 9999" .

Make sure that none of your custom reports show in that listing. If they do, you'll need to delete and recreate them with an ID higher than 9999.

thank for your reply

i have checked there is 357 entries how can i fix this is there an easy way to fix this

It is expected that you will have a number of reports lower than 9999

What DJ said you is to check if any of these reports are custom reports. If they are you need to delete and recreate them with numbers greater than 9999 via Pos Configurator.

Do you want some custom SIM scripts developed. Contact me via my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back