Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade FW for DBC 222/23/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggg678

Technical User
Aug 6, 2011
IN
Hi all,

i have some DBC 222/23/25 phones. Is there any way to upgrade the phone's firmware?

Kindly help..

@ggg678

Hi,

It's possible as long you have the latest firmware. Didn't do it for long but it was pretty straight forward procedure with few commands. If I remember correctly all devices on a particular card will be updated together affecting the traffic so plan accordingly. Easier if you have access to MDDT to load the FW...Check Alex for exact steps..

Cheers..

""The truth about action must be known and the truth of inaction also must be known; even so the truth about prohibited action must be known. For mysterious are the ways of action""

Hi,

Kindly share me the procedure and commands for MxOne 4.1 sp6.

I tried to search in Server alex but i am unable to find it.

Thanks & regards,

ggg678

Hi,

You have TSE. I can only get you info on TSW commands.

Cheers,

""The truth about action must be known and the truth of inaction also must be known; even so the truth about prohibited action must be known. For mysterious are the ways of action""

Thank you so much.....

I got the commands for TSE...

1st copy the FW(Boot R4H +Disp R1H)files in server in some directory via WinScp tool.

then check the current FW version of the phone by
phone_sw -status -dir XXXX

if you have lower version Phone upgrade using the following commands
For Booting FW:
phone_sw -load -dir XXXX -file "/home/xxxxxx/R4H.bin"
For Display FW:
phone_sw -load -dir XXXX -file "/home/xxxxxx/R1H.bin"

execute on by one.

Once completed check the loaded firmware by C * 4

Thanks & regards,

ggg678

Status