Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

upgrade from 8 to 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlestdenver

Technical User
Mar 3, 2006
US
I've set up a test bench to upgrade from v 8 to v 10. I don't see very much reference to it on this site. From what I can tell my users are going to freak. The interface is totaly different from 8. We are going to upgrade but I'm planning on a couple weeks of misery.

just in case, if you are in canada and have the canadian payroll you have to pass by 9 before going to 10.

I am in the same situation. I have been testing 10 for a few days and although it looks different, the transaction and inquiry screens remain the same. I think that the people that are going to have the most trouble adjusting are those that do a lot with maintaining and setting up the system. Most order entry level people I have showed 10 to have not even blinked an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back