Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

upgrade from 25.40 to succession 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

recovered

Vendor
Mar 14, 2008
US
Can I keep the same cabinets and cards when upgrading?

You need to have an OrderPro run on your system. This will identify any cards that are of a vntage that is not supported. Your distributir will do this for you.

911Guru

It all depends on the system type and the hardware involved. Like 911 said have the distributor run a quote through order pro.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

I bought a 4.5 processor already programmed with my uploaded data but i cannot get into the switch via either core j21 or j25. it boots up goes through procedure i just cant get into programming. I have tried several terminals
on option 61 any clues

What is your processor type. P4 P2 or 68060? If it is a p4 check your cable from Com1 and see if it is the correct one connected to j25. I believe the aa is J25 to com1 and ba is j21 to com2.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

Anyone know what type of Nortel 11c,61c etc that Coach Boutique HQ has on 34 stree NYC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back