Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Updating GW6 to SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhogan01

Technical User
Apr 28, 2003
US
We are currently running the multi-language GroupWise 6.0.2 even though we only use English. Is it possible/ok to update to SP3 using the English only version?

Dennis

Are you having a problem that SP3 will fix? if not, I wouldn't bother with it just yet.

If you installed using multi-language media you should use the multi-language SP3 update.

In theory you should have no problem, but using the english only version of the patch, you could break something.

Play it safe

Brent Schmidt CNE,Network + [atom]

[rofl]

We are experiencing a number of glitches/problems that SP3 is supposed to fix. Once we update our 5.1 servers with SP6 we plan on updating GroupWise. Thanks for the info.

dennis

I tried to install the English update on my MultiLanguage version. Groupwise detected the different version and did not allow me to install the wrong update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back