Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Updating Element Manager to 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdhende

Technical User
Dec 3, 2010
US
Good Morning,
I've got business Element Manager 61 running on my BCM-50, but when I attempt to download it to my IE page it tells me to use the application launcher to run element manager. When I use the application launcher, the version of element manager running is 60. Can someone advise me on upgrading the element manager running in my application launcher to 61.

That's the nature of the new BCM version beginning with 5.0. The App Launcher resides on the BCM not on your PC. I haven't found a way to actually download the application or upgrade it from the BCM, seems that you can only launch it. If you don't already have it installed it will run from the BCM and only install a shortcut on your PC. If you have Avaya access you may be able to download it from there.

What area is the element manager download located?? I'm logged in but cant find any downloads.

Thanks,
Brad

I did a search for Business Communications Manager 400 on the Avaya site. I started at
Find it under products, then click on Downloads on the left hand side.

You should then see 10-Dec-2010 Business Element Manager appear.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back