Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Updating datareports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi, I am working on a project using VB and Access. Everything is doing well except that I am not able to Refresh a datareport, means in a specific form I'm selecting the information i want to print and then It opens the DataReport but if I am trying to do another selection, the report still giving me the informaton i had before.

The project is connected to a database in access and everyime ai am doing a selection it's recorded in a temporary table in access...the problem if the report always shows the same results why the table in acess contains the new information.

So, Thanks a lot in advance

I had to accomplish a similar task. This worked for me:
deDVS is my data environment
rsbattererlistquery_grouping is my recordset
DRBatterer is my data report

Load deDVS
With deDVS
If .rsBattererListQuery_Grouping.State <> 0 Then .rsBattererListQuery_Grouping.Close
.BattererListQuery_Grouping
End With
DRBatterer.Refresh

DRBatterer.Show

good luck
Stacey

Just refresh your database connection.try loading and unloading it or close an dopen it.It will definitely give you the latest results.
Anshu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back