Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unused Mailbox Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

megankb

Technical User
Apr 6, 2005
US
Is there a report I can use on CP Reporter to find mailboxes that have never been logged into?

you can print out a mailbox usage report (the second report down ) it will show if the mailbox has been initialized or greetings /names recorded

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

I don't have one titled Mailbox Usage Report under Messaging Reports category. Is that the original name for the report? (I have a CP 4.0 if that helps)
Thanks!

In Call Pilot Reporter, under the Messaging Report section, there is an Inactive User Report.
However, this will report all users that have not accessed their mailbox in "x" number of days. Therefore, if they have not received a message for "x" plus days and have not logged into voicemail, they will be on that report, even though they will be valid users/subscribers.

You can go into CallPilot Manager - User - User Search. Set "Search Type" to "Advanced Search". Under Search Criteria check for users that have "External Personal Greeting" equal to "Not Recorded". This could be a good indicator of someone who has not logged into their mailbox (although we still have users on our system that have not recorded their greetings after a year), so this is not a foolproof method to find someone who has never logged into their mailbox. You could search for "Time of Last Login" and set the date to search from. This would work if all mailboxes were created on the same day, but like most organizations, I'm sure you have users coming and going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back