Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unused Mailbox report

Status
Not open for further replies.

stug

IS-IT--Management
Jul 17, 2001
US
I am looking to create a report out of a Intuity Audix version 5. That will list the all the mailboxes that have not been accessed say in the last 6 months. I cannot seem to find a report that can perform this.

I don't think there is a native report. Back at my last company, we used Vitel Software's VMACS plus. It would poll the audix and run a variety of reports (including the activity log on all mailboxes) you select. It then would parse them down and present you with the ability to run reports against the stored data. Vitel doesn't make that package anymore, but I think they came out with a newer software package that performs the same functions.

If you poll all the activity logs, the process takes awhile. But one of the reports in the old package was the "Unused Mailbox" report - one of my favorites.

Just wish that Avaya would include better reporting in their pbx and voicemail systems. But then, other companies wouldn't have this nice little niche.

You were given a copy of ADAP with your system. ADAP stands for something like Audix Data Acquisition Package. It's a pretty simple package that takes someone who knows a little something about programming, [DOS, BASIC... blah blah blah]. It's free and it came with your system. It will get the information you're looking for.

Is that software on a CD or disk.

It's on a floppy. Let me konw if you can't find it. I'm certain I've got one around here somewhere.

Is the Audix Data Acquisition Package installed on the audix box or a windows PC. The link on the Avaya site has very little inofrmation on the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back