Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unknown Running Job Killed (Bcag0230)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye97

Programmer
Oct 8, 2001
GB
Morning everyone,

We recently installed BO 5.1.1 onto a W2000/SQL Server 2000 file server. We also created a repository and a datawarehouse on the same server too.

We use ODBC for our connectivity drivers to the repository and Oracle 7.3.4 to access the oltp server to retrieve data.

Every BO user can connect to the various repository domains and run their reports without any problems. However, when we setup Broadcast Agent on the server and scheduled a few o/night reports I get the above error.

I've checked the user guide on error codes and have tried to isolate any other active process that could be conflicted with the report run. I've also checked settings witin Business Objects Services Administrator, but again I get the same errors.

The only possible thought could be the fact that the repository database is stored on the C drive along with the OS and I just wonder if there is a conflict between the two.
And if this the case then is the only solution moving the db to another physical drive on the server?
Cheers

H

Did you ever get to the bottom of the "Unknown Running Job killed"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back