Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unknown MODEM!!!!!!!!????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot

Programmer
Oct 8, 2000
US
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME I HAVE A ROCKWELL PCI 56K MODEM BUT&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>WIN95 WON'T READ IT.

What do you mean it wont &quot;read&quot; it? <p>Ladin<br><a href=mailto:matchu_14@hotmail.com>matchu_14@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>Tech support for 1 1/2 years, build computers, messed with C, HTML, Working on Flash, Role-Playing Game Junkie (Diablo2)

all of my web pages do not open for instance(i go to yahoo games,page opens,select a game page opens,selelect a room,blank screen)does any one know whats going on with this? is it my modem?i have a rockwell 56k acf11 fax+data+voice modem but cant find the original driver for it.is this my problem? please help soon thank you.

debbie

Sounds more like DNS settings than modem problems.
Call your ISP support line, they (should) help you sort it out. Cheers,
Jim
iamcan.gif

How can you tell what kind of modem you have from the part number and which of the 5 part numbers on the board do you look at. This modem has rockwell chips on it so I was thinking it was a conexant modem. I need to download drivers for it, but don't know what kind it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back