Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Universe not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparnaramsharma

Technical User
Jun 29, 2004
US
Hi,

I have installed Web Intelligence 6.5 and Application Foundation in the same machine. But when I search for universes in WebI, I do not find them. The message given is 'No universe found'. Can anyone let me know what could be the reason? I have placed the Bomain.key file in the Locdata folder under the cluster-node.

Thanks,
Aparna

Did you place the file in both of the correct places? Locdata and the one under the node? Did you restart WebI after you did that?

Steve Krandel
VERITAS Software

Yes Steve, I have the file in both places. I restarted the WebI server as well as the Win 2000 server. But still I am not getting the universes. Also, full client BO reports when opened in WebI give an 'Internal Error'. There is no error number displayed. The thin client is not able to talk to the thick client.

Thanks for the reply,
Aparna

Hi Apar, did you ever find a solution, i'm getting a similar problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back