Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UNITY SERVER DELIVERS MESSAGES LATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cawho

Vendor
Nov 28, 2003
CA
What would make my UNITY server deliver voice messages 1 hour later than it should?
Thanks

Cawho
PBX.Tech

Are you sure that it's the messages that are arriving late, or are the MWI lamps not lighting/MWI indicators not triggering until an hour or so after the message has been received in a subscriber's mailbox?...

TMH

No it is not just the MWI being lit later.
The person who reported it to me is my IT support. I trust her, she told me she took her messages when she got in, (1 message). Then 5 minutes later, 6 messages (earlyer messages than the first one) was in her voice mailbox. it was reported to me from other people before that, but did not spend to much time on it until this person told me it happened to her.

Cawho
PBX.Tech

Easiest first...I'd check the time on the Exchange server and make sure it's synched up with Unity. That'll cause delayed messages.

What setup do you have, UM or VM, single or dual integration, software versions...?

TMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back