Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unity Connect Voicemail to Email Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhague

IS-IT--Management
Nov 5, 2012
US
Hello everyone,

I have a user with their voicemail relaying to their corporate Gmail account. From voicemails forwarded from another user's inbox (in Unity Connection), only the introduction message is attached to the email, and it gets attached three times (to the same email). The original forwarded voicemail doesn't get attached at all.

Voicemails appear in their Unity inbox correctly.

I had the user who's been forwarding forward a message to me to see if it was operator error. I receive an email with two attachments: (1) introduction message, and (2) the original message. Everything works fine for me.

There's several users with the email relay but only the one that is having this issue.

Has anyone ever come across this issue before? Any tips on how to continue troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried just blowing the mailbox away and re-creating it?

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice

Do you mean the email account or the Unity Connection account?

Can you duplicate the issue? In other words was it a one time thing or is it consistent

After some deeper investigation, it turns out that the voicemail relay functions fine and the correct attachments appear for the user on a PC, but not for Apple iOS devices. I no longer believe this is an issue with Unity Connection.

Thank you all for your replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back