Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Uniphi Connect Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

arznrchrd

Technical User
May 17, 2006
US
Periodically, we have agents uniphi connect freeze up on their PC. They cannot do anything with the application. They have to end task and restart it. We are on 1.2.1 CM04. Anyone else having these issues?

We ran into the same and other problems with Uniphi. The freezes were fairly infrequent...maybe 5/day with 200 agents running it, but we certainly didn't like losing those calls.
I wish I could offer something helpful in the way of a solution but we ended up scrapping Uniphi and purchasing the hardware to get everyone back on standard Telesets before we resolved anything.

Guess what..Aspect fixed the freezing in release 1.2.1 CM05. We did that and have not had an issue yet.

Hi,
same here.as usual just move to the next version...took a while to realize but it does address the freezing issue.
But,i have a runtime error come up with CM05.if i do an uninstall,then a reinstal it seems to be fine.Funny thing is you have to make sure the aspect folder for uniphi is deleted from program files after the uninstall..for some reason it doesn't and i have to do that manually.

Hey,

Better yet...CM05 had issues. CM06 has been released. Have not seen any issues with it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back