Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unified Messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
"anyone able to download CallPilot Desktop messaging ? When I download it Email Client doesn't appear."
What do you mean it does not appear? it is not in your download folder?

"I also read somewhere that I might be able to access mailbox manager with (BCMIP)/mailboxmanager but that doesn't work either"
It is not available for BCM400 4.0 and is noted in the guide

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

That was the install process I sent the Screen shot of, I have tried it couple times same result

I believe what you posted was the process to install DM on a desktop.....what I showed was what you select during the install wizard of the desktop application and it's options. If someone selected the second button, which will not install support for Outlook, or you did select Outlook but forgot about the note pertaining to Outlook needing to be installed on the client PC or the note about Novell Groupwise.

I would unistall what you have now and try the process again making sure the correct radio buttons are selected.

Good luck with it.

I did that it doesn't come up, That's why I was asking if there an exe file that I'm not getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back