Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unified Messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

1STShirt

Technical User
Feb 10, 2006
US
Looking for the down and dirty on unified messaging. This is the first time i have had to opportunity to work with it , so please be gentle. essential info: BCM 400 with PRI. DID's for voice and each employee to have their own did fax for the unified messaging. help.....

If you are using outlook its pretty straight forward outlook express is a bit tricky specifically what do you need help with.

Thanks for the reply. i printed out the installation manual and in the manual, there is a point where it asks for the server name or TCP/IP address. i understand that this is the BCM ip, in my case, the 10.10.10.1 default address. There is no networking, so i left the SMTP/VPIM address vacant. The next step calls for the LDAP server ip, the manual is vague as it calls for the ip of the system. is that the email server ip or is that the bcm ip? as far as the did's for the fax, do i point the did's to a fax mailbox, or do they have to appear on a set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back