Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unified Maintenance Console on Windows 10 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

phones001

Vendor
Nov 25, 2002
US
Can anyone tell me how to run the Maintenance console on windows 10?

It freezes every time.

It might be Windows 10 issues. Suggest to use other operating system first. Windows 7.

What if going back to W7 is not an option?
@phones001 Any luck on the installation as i cannot even install the console under windows 10,i get a runtime error while installing.
Did you do any thing special for the installation?

Regards,
Danny

Ok thanks for the quick response however i am running latest macbook eith bootcamp(no thats not the problem)and the bootcamp software is not supporting windows 7 anymore at least not as an easy measure.
Will get it sorted this week as everybody seems to be going for the known easy way.

Thanks for the message

Regards,

I know Panasonic are testing it with windows 10 and have no official statement yet

But some test show you will have to reinstall the unified tool if you upgraded
How stable is not known yet.

If you have an old pc I would keep windows 7 for a while as windows is well known to fix problems on the fly and I expect to see a few updates for windows 10 for non Microsoft products

The maintenance console on windows 10, runs without any problem. I use the latest version 7.8.1.1, every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back