Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unified Maintenance Console - KX-TDA100

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGrahmann

Programmer
Feb 19, 2015
US
Having some trouble getting the unified maintenance console installed and set up. The installer asks for the suffix of the device model, and won't let me select none as an option. Our TDA is pretty old, not sure if that means anything, but it doesn't have a model suffix that I've been able to see. So, I tried just choosing one of the model suffixes just to get the software installed, and when I try to connect (via USB), it tells me that the program was installed incorrectly, I've since uninstalled, reinstalled (run as admin.) and restarted a heap of times. Any suggestions?

Let me see you DSYS file on a SD card and I'll tell about you region.

Mike,

The region is North America. I can't remove our SD Card, as we're an emergency call center and can't have our PBX down if not absolutely necessary. Hope this helps.

Thanks!

The American Version of the Maintenance console does not have provision for selecting suffix.
You need to use the USA version of the Maintenance console.

I think you are using the Global version

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back