Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Understanding CS1000 Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripplecm

Technical User
Nov 13, 2014
GB
I inherited a CS1000 phone system as part of an IT job and am having trouble figuring out some of the basics. I've been having another person make some changes for me and they gave me their command workflow, but I'm not sure how to take those commands and input them into the system. I know how to login, find sets, and a few other things but for more complex actions I'm having some trouble. Can anyone break down how I would enter this? Or at least point me in the right direction?

DES C218
TN 020 0 08 14
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
WRLS NO
DN 1451 0 MARP
CPND
NAME C-218
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 0
LDN 0
NCOS 6
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST 3
SCI 0
CLS TLD MNL FBD XFR WTA THFD FND HTD ONS
LPR XRD CWD SWD MWD RMMD SMWD LPD XHD CCSA-CSI LND TVD
CFTD SFD MRD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
ICDD CDMD EHTD MCTD
GPUD DPUD CFXA ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD
MBXD CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA
MCRD SHL ABDD CFHD
USRD BNRD OCBD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD PGND FTTU
PLEV 02
AACS NO
MLWU_LANG 0
FTR HOT D 0
DATE 18 FEB 2011

What you have printed out there is obviously an analog phone. To build one new you would do this

LD 10

Req = new
type = 500
then you would just return through the prompts and answer each one if them with the required value

The easiest thing to do is to find a set that is close to what you want and do a set copy and then just change the required values to make it unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back