Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to upload Prompts on ACCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartedge1

IS-IT--Management
May 10, 2013
NG
We have an ACCS R7.0.3 i keep getting this error while trying to upload announcement via Prompts management (MessageError An error occurred. Please contact your Administrator) . I got this alarms on D:/AVAYA/LOGS/CCMA promtmanagement log

UploadContent System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException has occured while attempting to upload media to AAMS. Details: Invalid Criteria: CStore HTTP Get Failed
2024-02-13 23:14:11.024+01:00 CCMA 18 0 Debug AMSService UploadContent If SSL is enabled please ensure that security certificates are correctly configured in AMS trust store.

I have check my AMS it looks fine . I am wondering what could be causing this problem .What else can i check?

try to set up the ACCS server's IP address in the AMS as a trusted node (SIP nodes and routes /trusted nodes)

@megaa ACCS IP is already added to AMS as trusted node . Should i also add this as a SIP Route too ?. If yes which protocol should i use and should i select Proxy,Registrar or IM Proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back