Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to store the mails in mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

muralijanu

IS-IT--Management
Oct 31, 2003
IN
Hi Experts,

Using exchange 2003 in windows server 2003 platform. here i am able to send mails to my users created, but its not getting stored in all the users mailboxs. if i click send and receive in OE, no mails ( even no undelivered mails). no mais are pending in the queue too. so kindly let me know the problem and how to close this issue.(Did my Interner mail wizard)...

Can you rephrase that please? It makes no sense in this form.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
[/sub]

when you send items are you seeing the items leav your outbox in outlook or do they stay there? if so it may be that you need to do a send recive on your system.

> if i click send and receive in OE

Do you mean Outlook Express here?

If so you'd be better using Outlook which you will have a license for (every exchange CAL you have entitles you to install a copy of Outlook 2003).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back