Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

unable to see column headings

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgakhar

Programmer
Dec 14, 2005
MX
Hi,
I have a simple problem ... I hope ;).
In my report I have a sub-report in the Report Header section. I have the column headings or column labels in the Page Header Section and all the data in Details section. The problem is that my output shows the Sub-report and all the data. However, it doesn’t show the column headings which is in the Page Header.
Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks,
MG.

I forgot to mention one thing though - When I run the report using Crystal client on my machine, it does display the column headings. However, when I export the data to Excel- data only the headings for some reason gets deleted.

MG.

If you set the export format as 'Excel- data only' then how do you expect you can see heading?

Thanks for your reply - However, I fixed the problem. Now I have 2 Report Headers. Report Header A for the sub-report and Report Header B for my column headings.

MG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back