Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to run Reports Net from browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS636

IS-IT--Management
Apr 20, 2005
CA
This is the error:

DPR-ERR-2058 The dispatcher cannot service the request at this time. The dispatcher is still initializing.
""

I am pointing to right DB from conf manager on right port and also providing right info about login but when i am starting reportNET service it is not creating content tables in the database and also giving cryptographic warning issues. I am using SQL 2000 at backend.

hello,

Have you set JAVA_HOME environment variable to C:\Program Files\cognos\crn\bin\jre\1.3.1 ?
Check it with dos command -> echo %JAVA_HOME%

Have you put JCE 1.22 files in the lib directory ?

After copying all the jar files into right jre directory of the operating system. When i save changes from cognos configuration it says [CRYPTOGRAPHY ERROR]
CAM-CRP-1054 no configuration was loaded and also showing a RED x with generating cryptographic information.

I am using JRE 1.5 and using IIS over MS SQL 2000.
I need to resolve this quickly please help.
My database has no tables upon starting report net.
I have given right server and port number as SRVNAME:1433 but still no benefit from all configuration still these errors persists.

A bad installation is a real headache. Save yourself some time and un-install CRN. Delete any remaining folders/filss and re-install. Make sure you have correct JRE in place BEFORE trying to congigure and start services.
Check Content Store database. If you've haven't got a load of CM*** tables it's never going to work.

If fishing was easy it would be called catching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back