Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to register IP phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdhende

Technical User
Dec 3, 2010
US
When I go to Resource/Telephony and select the IP set to register, I don't get the menu at the bottom of the screen. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks.

This isn't a reply. I wanted to add some more info to the question above. I am having a problem trying to enable registration. I go under Config>Resources>Telephony Resources and click on IP Sets (or any other Module), it will highlight but all I get is a continuous hourglass.

Do you have a license, key code,for the system for IP sets? And if so are you adding more than you have enabled for that key code?

If your key codes are correct check to see that you are running the latest version of element manager

The same thing is happening to me, I have a BCM 50 release 6.0 and the Element Manager is 60.3.0

Element Manager 60.3.0 is not the latest EM.I think it is 61.0.1. Could be your problem.

Mine is from a BCM50 R6 Beta system and it's 62.0.0

Old version of element manager such as version 60---- dont show all screens properly and can cause this.

If you are working on a bcm450 r5 then make sure you run the element manager from the application launcher.
This is a newer version 61---

This will allow you to see the correct screens and open them up

I downloaded the element manager from the BCM and worked perfectly.

Thanks to all...

Can anyone tell me where to get the Element Manager 61 from?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back