Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to print from applications through a Citrix server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyshriver

Technical User
Dec 25, 2004
US
We have a Citrix MetaFrame XP server (installed over Windows Advanced Server 2000) through which remote users access applications on a file server to which the Citrix server is connected. Each computer has the Citrix ICA client installed locally. Users are able to initiate Citrix sessions and access applications with no problems, but, when they want to print their documents created through the Citrix-based applications, they cannot. The documents sit in each user's respective Citrix print queues, but they will not print. Clearing the Citrix queue from a user's desktop doesn't work, as one document will always be trying to delete itself. Printing from local (non-Citrix) applications is no problem. It should be noted that this problem only recently began to happen and did not occur immediately upon implementation of the Citrix server. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance.

There's two replies to this question, but they do not appear in the list. Was this question resolved???

I have the same issue.

Has anyone come up with a solution?

Thanks
Hope

Sitemanager & hlardieri,

I didn't get a reply to this question, so I found another forum in which to post the same question. I am pleased to report that I received a great deal of responses - please go to this thread: javascript:eek:penindex(450,350,' . Alternatively, try this link: . Thank you for your responses.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back