Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

unable to login after password change

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngshatter

IS-IT--Management
Dec 3, 2013
JM
nt) Feb 18, 2014
Hey guy I was asked to change password on the cs1k for security purposes. I changed the admin1 password first with LD17, then save ld43 then logout and back in with the new password. That worked fine so I did the same for the admin2 but now I cannot login with the admin2 credentials. I have confirmed that the password is correct because I login with admin1 and run the ld17 command where it ask for pwd2 I entered the new password and it accepts it. Can anyone tell me which I can login with this new password?

Please note that the new password works once I am logged in as admin1, I just can't login as admin2 with this password.

I am unable to login as admin2 but the password work if I am logged in as admin1. If I try to print pwd or change pwd the system prompts for pwd2 and it will accept my new admin2 password. So it's just logging that I have problems with.

You changed Admin1 password, but you did not change Password2...Try your old Admin2 Password...default "0000"

Villareal

I have version 3621, release 4.

I am positive that i changed both password, remember the new password that i set for admin2 works if when i am logged in. the problem is that i cant login with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back