Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to expand / select admin shares on my terminal servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

srb33

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2010
US
I am using a fully patched 12.5 version of BE. At one point I was able to select the admin shares on my two remote 2008 terminal servers. The backups started failing with error: e00084af - "The directory of file was not found or could not be accessed." In the selection list area under the terminal servers name it does show a share that I have on the servers. Any help would be much appreciated. Thnkz

Have you tried restarting the backup remote agent that should be installed on the 2 DC's ?

Try that and see how you get on

Jamie

Jamie,
Thanks for the post. I resolved this issue, by uninstallin beremote, rebooting and then coping over the RAW32 and running setupaa.cmd from a command prompt. This allowed me to see all the admin shares and the system states on the remote servers in question. Thanks again,
Steve Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back