Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to do recording on Agent ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagdishn

Technical User
Jun 9, 2013
IN
Unable to do recordings with Agent ID's.

> we don't have AES - DMCC/TSAPI links.
> We have Oracle for SIP recording of extensions.
> Recording of X-ported stations/VDN/SIP extensions works fine.
> Tried creating a route in Oracle recorder against Agent ID its not working.
> Tried creating a route in Oracle against X ported/ VDN extension, its working.

Could someone please suggest for further troubleshooting's.

Any other technical s suggestions please..

Most of the recording solutions that I have used for the Avaya, require DMCC and TSIPI links and stations setup as record channels to the recorders.
And the recorders using a service observer. The other way is to do a physical tap on the trunks, which would recorder everything, but finding a call is not easy. Depending on call volume. and the retrieval software. If the Oracle solution is doing some sort of tap on the on the SIP trunk, then you are going to need Oracle to set it up so you can search for the calls the way you want, or explain how they are collecting the caller information so you can sort through it. Never used and Oracle recorder, so I have no idea. Not sure why you seem not to want to contact your Vendor.

You don' record agent ID's. They are not devices and do not provide any audio stream. You would record the associated station the agent is logged into.

thanks jimbojimbo for your useful reply, but i am unable to do the recordings on agent stations as well using Interactive Session Recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back