Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to dial another extension at another office

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyclear

Technical User
Mar 30, 2015
US
All of our offices have avaya IP office and all of our hardware is the same but something is different with this particular office @ 10.33.33.0. They can dial everyone's office extension except one particular office at 10.2.2.31. What sort of things should I look for? The system has been rebooted, you can dial the office @ 10.33.33.30 from any other office but you cant dial to office at 10.2.2.31 from 10.33.33.30

You need to be looking for a local qualified Avaya Business Partners number and then give them a bell, this is not the kind of thing you can just pick up in 5 mins and fix yourself I'm afraid :)

Its like askin "I am in the US and need to go to Dallas, which route should I take?"
If we have no knowledge on any system then it is impossible to give a answer or even a clue.
It can be anything but in general it is just bad programming or lack of hardware (no VCM channels or licenses).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back