Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to delete SIP users from Avaya SMGR after CM has been decommissioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed67879

Systems Engineer
Feb 23, 2024
GB
A customer has a 7.1 SMGR with multiple CMs, they decommissioned a CM before removing the SIP users from SMGR, the users are now stuck in the deleted users folder, when I try deleting a user from the deleted users folder the egg timer spins for a few minutes and eventually returns 'Some internal error has occurred in the service. Please contact the support team', I assume it's failing as it's trying to remove the endpoint from a CM it can't communicate with, the customer said the CM has now gone and can't be powered back on, it won't let me restore the user either as I wanted to try restoring and unticking CM endpoint to see if I could then delete the user, is there a way to delete these users?

I think you're stuck having to contact Avaya to fix your database. It isn't exactly the same, but on a CM 6.2 I would randomly see corruption in the SMGR user database and had to get Avaya involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back