Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to connect to Shadow a user session

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdminDragon

IS-IT--Management
Mar 30, 2006
US
Win 2008 64bit Xenapp 5 FR3 advanced server farm. I am getting the following issue when trying to Shadow a user session from either the Shadow Taskbar or Delivery Service Console. I am logged on to the server as a Domain admin\Citrix Admin.

"Unable to launch your application. Contact your helpdesk with the following information: Cannot connect to the Citrix Xenapp server. The server (Unknown) is not trusted for ICA connections. Connections to the (All Regions) are not allowed by lockdown settings. PLease contact your Administrator"

I have installed Shadowing on the servers in the farm and have the latest 12.x Online and Offline plug-ins installed. I have tried setting a Citrix Shadowing policy and checked the ICA-TCP permissons.

How can I resolve this issue? It seems like all other standard connection are working. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back