Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to connect to new server

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasnorway

MIS
Jul 13, 1999
NO
I recently installed a new server inside our intranet, (1st one sitting in DMZ). I wanted to replicate all mail files from 1st to the internal and begin using that as our main server. The 1st would be our relay for mail and access from outside the FW. Anyway I have replicated the mail files but when I go into my person document and change the IP address to point at the in house server I get. "unable to find any path to..." "Doclink database cannot be located" I can open database and go to this sever an open my mail file. I can also go via Preferences -> User preferences -> Ports -> Trace and put in the servername/Domain and get a report "connected to mail server". So I do not see what is missing that I can not change my connection document and contact this server. Any advice?

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back