Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to connect outlook 2003 to Exchange server

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaix

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2002
BE
Hi, strange situation, when I try to configure outlook 2003 to an Exchange 2000 server, I have message : "your microsoft exchange server is unavailable". So unable to configure my profil : "Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action". I have done a new installation with Outlook 2000 and after Outlook XP, no problem with it, works perfectly. Even after an upgrade from previous version (2K or XP) to 2003, Outlook is unable to connect Exchange server. I have also try to clean my registry, delete all oulook files settings and others, redo Windows 2000 Professional SP4 installation, try an another profil from domain, verify policy, clean installation of Office 2004 with another key... nothing ! Somedy help ?! Thank you...

Sorry talking about Office 2003 not 2004 ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back