Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

puliraja10

Programmer
Jul 19, 2007
US
Hi,
After running the report, i got this error, can any one tell me the solution of this problem..
I have 10 reports in one folder, In that reports i got only one report was failed.. That report is showing this error..

Error in File E:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11\Data\procSched\som2as011.reportjobserver\~tmp1c84d77724b891b.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. Details: [Database Vendor Code: -30082 ]

Thanks
cheer..
Raja

Hi,
The error says it all:
incorrect log on parameters. Details: [Database Vendor Code: -30082 ]

Look in the CMC and be sure the database logins are correct for that report and all its subreports ( if any)..

To find the exact reason, look at your database's error codes for the one shown ( since you did not provide it, we cannot just guess what database and version it is..)

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

HI Turkbear,

I have 10 reports one folder, after running the whole folder, its seems in Main page error is "Object Package failed due to a component scheduling failure" But when i click the folder, all reports are success expect one report.. that report is showing this error

"Error in File E:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11\Data\procSched\som2as011.reportjobserver\~tmp1c84d77724b891b.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. Details: [Database Vendor Code: -30082 ] "

I am using crystal reports as a SQL Server Database..
I checked each and every report of Database connections User id , password and Server name.. everything is fine.. But after running the whole folder its getting error.. Can I schueduling the report individually?. I checked in my database(SQL Server) and crystal report also, that should be fine, i m getting results there. but here i m not getting results...These reports are monthly reports...

Thanks
Raja...

Hi,
Be sure that the reportjobserver is running under an account that has full access to database's file location ..

can the reports that are scheduled be run on demand ( Preview in the CMC) and, if so, do they work..

Any difference between the datasources used for those that run and the one that fails?

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Hi Turkbear,

I checked in CMC and Reportjobserver. Both are working fine.. i checked manually in Crystal report, its working fine. i checked in my Test Server also, there is also working fine.

after that i runned in all reports. again only one report is failed. its getting same error

Error in File E:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11\Data\procSched\som2as011.reportjobserver\~tmp1c84d77724b891b.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. Details: [Database Vendor Code: -30082 ]

But over all error is

Object Package failed due to a component scheduling failure

I checked each and every report of database connection, all report are getting results expect one report..All servers are working fine.. where can i change the modification of the report..I am using SQL Server is database.Can you tell me what is the exactly problem..

Thanks
Raja..

Hi Turkbear,

Again i checked in Crystal reports, its getting error

failed to open the connection
Details: 08001: [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication protocal being used: "TCP/IP". Communication API being used: "SOCKETS", Location where the error was detected: "10.28.12.13". Communication function detecting the error: "connect". Protocol specific error
code(s): "10060","*", "*". SQLSTATE=08001 [Database Vendor Code: -30081]

Thanks
Raja..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back