Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to clear error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgscit

Technical User
Nov 18, 2002
AU
Hi Folks,

My BUE8.6 is displaying an error from 09/09/2003 advising that there is not enough space to write the catalogues.

As there is heaps of space on the drive it writes to I am stumped.

I also cannot clear the error. There is no other option on the alert than a close button. If I right click and tell the system to clear the alert, nothing happens.

I had set up a temporary BU2Disk folder to allow a small job to execute rather than having to find a tape from off site, but that was removed from the system once the emergency backup was done for the system that was being tested.

I don't know where else to look. It has not happened since this original alert so I believe that there is no longer a problem with space, just a problem clearing the alert.

Hope someone can help me clear it.

Cheers,

Pete
[morning]

Thanks a heap guru.

This has fixed the problem. Stopped and started the services and the error is gone.

Cheers,

Pete
[morning]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back