Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to Check the Check box column in the Grid

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikasb2

Programmer
Sep 8, 2003
IN
Dear All,

I have a check box in a grid with the column sparse property set to .F.

I am unable to Check the Check box. But I could able to Check the check box, after putting the focus in any other grid column.

Below is the Sample code for the Grid Configuration.

<vfp>
THIS.RecordSource = "TEST"
THIS.ColAbsorbed.ControlSource = "TEST.Absorbed"
THIS.ColAbsorbed.DynamicCurrentControl = 'IIF(TEST.showcheck, "chkAbsorbed", "")'
THIS.ColAbsorbed.Sparse = .F.
THIS.Refresh
</vfp>

Vikas Burman
Product Lead
coVeda technologies pvt ltd., Chandigarh

Hi Vikas,

If you add the checkbox programically, you need to set it's visible property .t. before it will work properly. It's pretty confusing because it's visible - but - it's visible propert is still .f.

Regards,

Mike

to add to sir mike's suggestion, you also have to set currentcontrol property of the column to that check box.

hope this helps. peace! [peace]

kilroy [trooper]
philippines

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get one million miles to the gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside."

Hi Mike/Kilroy,

Thanks for your help.

For the Checkbox Column Enabled and Visible is .T. and ReadOnly is set to .F.

.ColAbsorbed.Enabled = .T.
.ColAbsorbed.ReadOnly = .F.
.ColAbsorbed.Visible = .T.

and CurrentControl of the Column is Check box only.

Still I am unable to Check the Check box. But I could able to Check the check box, after putting the focus in any other grid column.

Vikas Burman
Product Lead
coVeda technologies pvt ltd., Chandigarh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back