Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to change between User Device Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

philmartin79

Technical User
Jul 7, 2006
GB
Hi All,

I have a 7961 Cisco IP Phone. In CUCM (7) I have a UDP setup for our Netherlands office so I can replicate being a user. The CUCM also supports our Prague office. So I decided to create a Prague UDP so I could switch between both for testing etc. Unfortunately, since I created the Prague UDP I have been unable to switch back to my Netherlands profile.

The phone boots up with my Prague profile straight away - and when I press the 'Services' key I get 'No Services Configured'. In my End User settings I have my Netherlands UDP and Extension as the defaults.

Does anyone know what I am missing? Might be a case of not being able to see the woods for the trees!

Thanks

All

Resolved! Needed to go into my Prague UDP and then click on Subscribe/Unsubscribe Services and click Phone Logoff. All working now.

Thanks

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back