Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to call transfer from Call pilot application builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommoGuy101

Technical User
Nov 6, 2009
US
Hello all,
I am having an issue where I am unable to call transfer from application builder to a toll free number.
All was working at one point.
Not sure what has caused this issue.
Call Pilot is R5.01.01

Any ideas would be great.

Thank you,
CommoGuy101

Check the assigned RPL make sure its allowed to dial the digits you are sending. Then i would think looking at rights of the callpilot channels to make calls (NCOS, TGAR, CLS depending on your setup) then on to the trunk barring FCR etc.

Did you get this fixed?

I remember waaay in the past having this issue on two Option 11s. It was a challenge to get it resolved, and took Nortel a while, but the issue turned out to be that when App Builder tried to transfer a call to a toll free number, and the customer was connected to a 5ESS Central Office, the call failed. All other calls worked. The issue was fixed with a patch on the Option 11.

Toll free numbers want to see a valid calling line ID----verify that you are sending a good clid from your tn's on the Call Pilot .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back