Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to access media manager recordings - IP Office Server Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

techbrain1

Technical User
May 14, 2016
GH
Hello,
I deployed IP Office server edition on a virtual platform and configured media manager for recordings and it worked well for long.
For some reasons am not able to access the call recordings in the media manager.
I tried accessing it with Administrator account through the WebManagement but returned the error "incorrect user name and password" even though the user name and password was correct.
Alternatively I tried accessing through web manager and it also returned "error while retrieving media recordings".
Attached is a snapshot of both errors. What could be the possible reason and the any solution?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=9ecf01c0-550b-4a88-9b39-0e4560279a42&file=Bayport_error_1.JPG
The screenshot is "IP Office Self-Administration", not web manager (some thing you total failed to mention in your post).

To access using self-admin, you need to configure a user (User | Web Self-Administration) to be able to use the app and to include settings for which recordings they can access.

To do it with the Administrator account, use the IP Office Web Manager login address.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back