Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

um8700 blind xfer to acd

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerroller

Technical User
Feb 13, 2007
US
anyone know why this will not work?

Cannot tell you anything until you provide more information. What system do you have? What software level is in it? What kind of ACD do you have?

GNAV is just the report package. It has little to do with the ACD operation.
Can a station perform a blind TRF to the ACD pilot? If not, then we need to look into the PBX system settings. If it can then we need to look at the 8700.
List out AMNO and in the ACD program list out the ACDpilot data. Compare them. They must match up.
Did this work before the GNAV went in?

worked before the um8700 replaced the 64. i can blind xfer from a station the only b part that fails is a blind xfer from the um8700 and it will not work with acd or tie lines i was think some kind of cos mismatch i am a nortel,avaya,mitel,siemens,cisco guy so some of the nec stuff takes a little thought....thanks for your time.

Can you post the call processor information?
Does the call come into 8700 first, or PBX first, answered by AA. How is the AA set up in the 8700. Go to or transfer statement?
In the AD-64 every extension had to have a mailbox to transfer. I think the 8700 has an option to transfer without having a mail box, but I'd try it with a mail box created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back